What Sets Us Apart
Mosaic Life Care is a physician-led life care organization introducing a new kind of health care. We are connected to the hearts, minds and spirits of our patients. We want to help each patient become the healthiest version of themselves they can be. We do not just treat diseases and conditions — we improve lives.
Mosaic Life Care is health care reimagined. Our innovative life-care model combines traditional health care and a focus on key life elements that affect overall wellness. It is our commitment to the health, well-being and vitality of the communities and organizations we serve through health-related initiatives and opportunities.
Medical Center and Clinical Facilities
- Mosaic Life Care’s service area is comprised of 41 counties in northwest Missouri, northeast Kansas and southeast Nebraska.
- It is the only tertiary hospital between Kansas City, Mo., and Omaha, Neb.
- The medical center (352 licensed beds) is located in St. Joseph, Mo.
- We have more than 60 area clinical facilities offering urgent, specialty and primary care.
- We are the region’s largest employer with more than 4,000 employees.
- Mosaic Life Care is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.